Call 949-223-0352

Imperfect Credit


If your credit is less than perfect, you’re not alone.  A recent study  by the Mortgage Bankers Association of America revealed some startling facts.  “Out of 100 people who applied for a standard 30 year fixed rate mortgage through traditional

Lending avenues (banks, savings & loans, credit unions, etc.) less than 40% qualified for that loan.” That leaves over 60% who were forced to seek alternative real estate financing solutions.

Credit issues that can prevent you from obtaining a traditional lending profile include:

  • Late Payments on Home loans, car loans, credit cards, etc.
  • Collections
  • Charge-Offs
  • Judgments (also called Abstracts of Judgment)
  • Bankruptcy/Consumer Credit Counseling
  • Foreclosure

These items, unless paid off and/or eliminated, will not go away  and will continue to prevent you from realizing your best financial future.  Over the years I have seen firsthand that “bad things do happen to good people.”  Fortunately, credit challenges are not permanent.  Over the years I have the learned how to help those with “less than perfect credit”.